Welcome to My World

Regardless of where we are, life comes at us. If we want to cherish the moments, they tend to pass us by faster than we can savor them. If we would rather skip a day, it seems to linger endlessly. But life is what it is, and we have to make the most of what we have and focus on the good aspects, large or small, to truly relish our life.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Outpouring

My heart yearns.  It yearns to share.  When I am sad, it yearns to pour forth tears that won't be shed for just any one's eyes.  When I am happy, it yearns to share the joy.  When I've gone through troubling times and I have come through to the silver-lined clouds, I want to share how even through the bleakest situation, there is hope.

I am aware that my readers come from diverse backgrounds.  I know you all have a myriad of beliefs that may or may not concur with mine.  I realize that we are all in this world and that it would be, oh, so much better if we can live in peace.  It is for this reason that my hand trembled as I earlier held the pen to paper and that it now trembles as I type.  But it is not in fear or trepidation for myself.  Rather it is because my soul is overflowing with a love for each of you that can no longer be restrained.  For speak, I must.  My heart has longed for several months and can no longer be denied.

Though I am merely human, filled with faults and doubts, there is an assurance, a hope, I hold that keeps me above all else.  I wish to share with you a song I wrote recently and I hope you can feel the heart from whence it was birthed.


When it seems the world is moving way too fast for me
And everything is spinning 'round
I just get so dizzy
I close my eyes and wish it all away
But that's not the way it goes
No, oh oh
I strain to grasp for anything
To help me so that I can breathe
That's when You find me

Hold on
Never let me go
I need Your strength to carry on
To walk this road I travel on
Hold On
I need to feel Your hand
Drive away the insanity
Let me rest in Your peace
Hold on

When I feel the clouds of darkness try to hide my view
And thunder crashes all around
 And I just can't feel You
I'll just close my eyes and listen for Your call
'Cause I know You're near to me
Yeah
For even through the darkest night
Your love shines a piercing light
That's where I'll find You

Hold on
Never let me go
I need Your strength to carry on
To walk this road I travel on
Hold on
I need to feel Your hand
Drive away the insanity
Let me rest in Your peace
Hold on

And if You ever feel me slipping away
Just hold my hand, keep me there to stay
Keep me from falling
Won't You hold me
Hold me

Hold on
Never let me go
I need Your strength to carry on
To walk this road I travel on
Hold on
I need to feel Your hand
Drive away the insanity
Let me rest in Your peace
Hold on
Hold on
You hold on

There is Someone who sees you, who has felt all your pain and cries with you.  He has cried tears for you and with you.  When you are happy, He is joyous beyond compare.  When you feel you can't go on, when you feel you are falling into a bottomless dark void, He is there to comfort you ~ whether you feel Him or not.

If you know Him, you understand what I am saying.  If you don't believe in Him but want to, just call out to Him.  He will hear you and answer you and show you wondrous things.  if you don't believe in Him and are just afraid, don't worry.  His love will draw you.  And, if you don't believe in Him and don't want to, I thank you for reading this anyway.  I will think no less of you and it is my prayer that you will think no less of me.

I will keep two blogs, this one which will continue to look at everyday life, just as it has in the past, and another one, taking a deeper walk along the content of today's blog.  If you are interested, you can find all the links at the upper right hand corner of this blog.  I sincerely thank you with all my heart for reading this today.

My prayer for all of you is that you will come to know this love that I know.  Peace and joy be with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments here :D