Welcome to My World

Regardless of where we are, life comes at us. If we want to cherish the moments, they tend to pass us by faster than we can savor them. If we would rather skip a day, it seems to linger endlessly. But life is what it is, and we have to make the most of what we have and focus on the good aspects, large or small, to truly relish our life.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Quick update more later

Ok gang, so I am so terribly excited!  I turned my blog into a BOOK!!!  It's why I've been a little random the last few days.  But most of the stories in my blog and a few new ones are in my book now on sale online, including the most recent one, Duck, Duck, Goose!

My Own Little Palace is on sale in the following manners if you would like to purchase it:

Paperback at http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/my-own-little-palace/16671581

Kindle download at http://www.amazon.com/My-Own-Little-Palace-ebook/dp/B005IMQ7JS/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1314127628&sr=1-1

You can use my search engine on the right to find my book at Amazon.  I hope to have it available in paperback at Amazon.com by the beginning of September and in the istore and other readers by then as well, though it depends on how long it takes met to figure out this EPUB format.  It seems that every publisher and e-reader use different formats, fonts, and files, though I know it's not quite that insane. 

Thank you to all who have suggested it to me, for it is something that I have only dreamed about doing in the past, and you have given me the courage to go through with it.  The last few months have been and now continues to be a wild ride for me!

When I lay Gabriela down for her nap, I'll return to type my latest stories.  Coming next is an adventure from Tuesday as well as another posting on yesterday's new discoveries revealing my blunders and a greater understanding of my children. 

Love and peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments here :D